The main advantages and disadvantages of LED lights
1. High light efficiency. This means that LED luminaires of the same power can bring more "quantity" of light. That is to say, to achieve the same illumination, LED can be completed with a lower wattage, which is what we call energy-saving and efficient;
2. Long service life. Due to the small light decay of LED lamps, many regular manufacturers can maintain more than 80% of the light efficiency of the lamps even if they are used for ten years. Therefore, it is no surprise that the service life of LED lights is very long.;
3. Good security. LED lights, also known as light-emitting diodes, are low-voltage equipment, especially in public places, which are more stable in terms of safety;
4. Easy to produce. The convenience mentioned here means that the LED lamp is composed of many lamp beads, and the volume of the lamp beads themselves is relatively small, which can be easily designed in various ways.
1. Poor color rendering. Color rendering is a value that represents the true color of a lamp.
2. Strobe problem.
3. Blue light hazard.
4. High price.
New Borui GE has finally arrived. The strength he has demonstrated can be said to be particularly strong. Not only that, it also has quite mature configurations. Regardless of which version, Borui GE has a good performance, so overall, the competitiveness of this car is still acceptable, and in terms of price, it is also known as the "people-friendly" new dark horse.
Recently, we obtained the configuration information of the Jetta VS5 model under the FAW Volkswagen Jetta Jetta brand from relevant channels. The new car is positioned as a compact SUV and will launch five models, namely 280TSI Manual Fashion, 280TSI Automatic Fashion, 280TSI Manual Comfort, 280TSI Automatic Comfort, and 280TSI Automatic Luxury. According to the information released this time, in terms of external configuration, the new car will be equipped with LED headlights/tail lights, roof luggage rack, 17 inch wheels, etc. The high-end models will also be equipped with automatic headlights, 18 inch wheels, electric sunroof, and welcome lighting.
Philips Professional Lighting recently successfully provided high-quality LED lighting solutions for the first phase of the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Tianjin). Help build a new generation of green, intelligent and innovative national convention and exhibition complexes. As one of Philips' suppliers, Jin Dingsheng provided 20,755 meters of 15*15 top view switch 4000K extruded silicone IP66 neon in this project. From June 6th to 24th, the new hall of the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Tianjin) ushered in the first exhibition.